✨Witchy Woman✨
A
This is up for debate. they didn't debate banning books - they just banned them but at least now they want to debate why they should get to smack around your kids.

Books = harmful
rainbow flags = harmful
teachers with guns and hitting privileges = safe and good 👍🏽
06:47 PM - Apr 25, 2024
junerose32
B
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
I think we should do a trial of how well this punishment works on their senate and congress - does smacking them across their faces change the outcome? How hard?' Unspeakable reactionary ignorant twits. Vote blue to keep your child from being shot or beaten at school - by the teacher.
07:03 PM - Apr 26, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to junerose32.
Ha I like this!!!
07:09 PM - Apr 26, 2024
C suzie
A
This cruelty has to be an attempt to make schools so unattractive that the Republicans can have what they really want private school system thereby making it harder than ever to get an equal education.
The one thing that can move people out of poverty faster than any other is a good education.
07:31 PM - Apr 25, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to C suzie.
there's all that but there's also just the very clear Occam's razor as well: they are showing you what they really think about your disabled kid.

funny no one argued to smack the little white boy that shot his teacher. no they just want to do that for disabled kids.
07:34 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Jacsmoore @
A
Outrageous.
They act like they hate children and don't want them in *public* schools. Better they should be working in the slaughterhouse or meat packing plant.
06:54 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
that is what they want. and they're trying to revoke lunch breaks for said working children.

bc fuck us all for existing
06:58 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Strohcat
A
JFC🤬🤬🤬🤬
06:51 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Dave
A
You see they have to arm the teachers so they’re ready when the parents show up pissed about them slapping their scholars.
06:50 PM - Apr 25, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Dave.
dude I reacted so fast I didn't even realize it's debating slapping children WITH CERTAIN DISABILITIES.

the ppl who think they are morally superior want to beat your downs baby.

I can't anymore with ppl
06:56 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
One has to assume that no legislators have children in this system
06:48 PM - Apr 25, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Adele Not the singer.
you don't really have to assume it - they tell you every chance they get how their kids are in private schools
06:52 PM - Apr 25, 2024
hal
A
In response to Adele Not the singer.
Many would be perfectly ok with even their own kids getting spanked at school. That was the norm when I was a kid and everyone supported it. I'd like to believe we could put this behind us, but I don't hold those kinds of hope anymore.
06:53 PM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}