Diana Lukasik
A
“Justice” Alito a hint about January 6th:

If it looks like an insurrectionist, engages in insurrection like an insurrectionist, and talks and incites like an insurrectionist, then it is an insurrectionist.

And for that there is no immunity!

Don’t insult a nation; we see right through you! 😡
07:22 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
The Supreme Court would be giving up their authority to exempt Trump from crimes he committed after his presidential term. They won't do that. However, looking at some of the other articles on the topic, it seems as if they might have been trying to find a way to make exemption 2only apply 2Trump.
07:30 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Max Prophet.
I honestly believe they will not rule on immunity before the election and will instead send it back to D.C.
Alito’s arguments today just really got on my last nerve.
I agree it’s also a possibility they are trying to concoct a way for it to only apply to TFG.
07:54 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Max Prophet
A
I think delay is the only play the Supreme Court has to help the orange turd. But if Alvin Bragg gets a conviction on that criminal trial. That could throw a wrench into everything. For the benefit of the democratic party.

If they Grant him immunity, and I'm Biden, he dies.
08:22 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
Diana Lukasik
A
Jurors must be possessed of sound judgment, absolute honesty and a complete sense of fairness.
Jurors must take a solemn oath.
The people rely on jurors for the protection of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
SCOTUS must adhere to the same standard w/o fabricated delay and they know it.
09:17 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Max Prophet
A
We don't live in that world. And SCOTUS has already fabricated a delay by waiting and then accepting to hear his case.
10:12 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Diana Lukasik
A
I know and I agree with you.
Our only recourse is to vote and not rely on SCOTUS for anything.
11:49 PM - Apr 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}