Eddie Sangalang
A
"At least two-thirds of the more than 34,000 Palestinians killed in Gaza since this war began have been children and women, according to Gaza’s health ministry."

"But, but Oct. 7!" Nah, miss me w/ that bs. Over 22,000 dead women and children since Oct. 7. Think on that.
05:08 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Eddie Sangalang.
You can and should condemn the slaughter of civilians in Gaza without belittling the slaughter of civilians on Oct. 7th. The latter is a choice- an anti-semitic one.

You can also grieve the dead of Oct. 7th, demand justice for them and the return of hostages, without condoning atrocities in Gaza.
05:56 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Archie Leach
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
The quotes around the "But, but, Oct 7!" should have made it clear that the dismissal was not about the atrocities that happened to innocent Israelis that day, but rather about the appalling excuse-making that uses Oct 7 to excuse all atrocities against Palestineans, also a Semitic people.
06:16 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
It's disrespectful to use the losses people suffered on Oct. 7 to justify the widespread, indiscriminate deaths suffered by Palestinians afterwards. I apologize that my original post didn't make that unambiguous.
06:28 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}