TwentyTwentyUSA
A
Hope this helps...

Michael McDonald...
I Can Let Go Now...
I Can Let Go Now - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RepriseI Can Let Go Now · Michael McDonaldIf That's What It Takes℗ 1982 Warner Records Inc.Unknown: Bobby HataMasterer: Bobby HataEngi...

Kelpie in Spring @KelpiePellegrin
The world is making me sad today (more than usual). I need some sad music recommendations so I can just soak in the sadness for a bit (kind of like having a good cry).
09:42 PM - Apr 25, 2024
09:44 PM - Apr 25, 2024
bunky
A
In response to TwentyTwentyUSA.
Mozart "Lacrimosa" from the Requiem. "Nessun Dorma" from Turandot (Pavarotti)
09:47 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to bunky.
Excellent choice. Classical is a genre that always moves me and this is a favorite.
10:12 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
bunky
A
In response to Kelpie in Spring.
Ukraine Ballet gave a fund raising tour in Canada last year, and a featured piece was danced to Lacrimosa with scenes of the devastation of the War played on the back wall. Heartbreaking. https://youtu.be/nLpza08LG...
Prayer for the Fallen (Premier) | Selections from Nadiya Ukraine: The National Ballet of Ukraine - YouTube

Entire performance Nadiya Ukraine now streaming (https://youtu.be/6chgKUOw4ik), the historic performance by the National Ballet of Ukraine from the Taras She...

10:26 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to bunky.
Oof. That was beautiful but too much. I couldn’t get through more than 30 seconds once the video on the back wall started. 😭😭😭

I may have to pivot back to happier music (or maybe angry music)… and also stop reading news for the night.
Thank you for sharing, though.
10:40 PM - Apr 25, 2024
bunky
A
I guess there is a difference in wallowing in sorrow and just acknowledging it. . . (I'm still learning.) I hope you can find some happiness today, Kelpie.
In response to Kelpie in Spring.
09:07 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Kelpie in Spring
A
In response to bunky.
It’s Friday and today seems better. It was just a lot of awful news in the world. Thank you. 😊
09:10 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}