Drfeck
B
Take a guess how Bernie feels about that war criminal.
03:52 PM - Apr 25, 2024
AbbiSeattle1
A
In response to Drfeck.
Criticism of the Israeli government is not antisemitism. However, telling Jewish students to go back to Poland is.
04:29 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Drfeck
B
In response to AbbiSeattle1.
And how many did that compared to vast majority that where protesting war criminals?
05:15 PM - Apr 25, 2024 (Edited)
AbbiSeattle1
A
In response to Drfeck.
There are war criminals on both sides. The fact that the students are only talking about Israel shows me it’s antisemitism. If you have any Jewish friends, talk to them. We are all terrified.
07:17 PM - Apr 25, 2024
Drfeck
B
I am Jewish. Israel does not get a pass for crimes against humanity. I don't expect better from Hamas-they are terrorists. Israel is supposed to be a democratic nation, and not an apartheid state. If they need to slaughter civilians to feel safe-then safety will never come.
09:28 AM - Apr 26, 2024
AbbiSeattle1
A
In response to Drfeck.
They’re attacking Jews in America and Europe. How does that help Palestinians? Hamas doesn’t care how many Palestinians die. As a matter of fact, the more the better for PR. Hamas has white progressives on their side now.
06:04 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Drfeck
B
Again, the vast majority of protesters are non violent. And anti-semitism has always been in this country. A white trump supporter shot up a temple, just because he claimed jews where behind immigration. That was before oct 7th.
07:13 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}