Nefarious Newt
A
thread 1/4
I want people to start wrapping their head around the idea that the last few years of the FP45 Reign of Terror have been the Conservative "Götterdämmerung," with the intent of the destruction of Liberal democracy and the forging of a White Christian Fascist nation, purged of the unwelcome.
10:12 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 2/4
January 6th was a test case. FP45 was a warning shot. Roe v. Wade was the first advance on the battlefield. I had a portent in 2016 that the end of this would be brought about only through blood; I fear I am right. Too many of us are jaundiced, willing to sit on the sidelines, unaware and unafraid.
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 3/4
Yes, we really are going to have to consider that a sixty year run of Republican malfeasance is now culminating in the destruction of all we hold to be "self-evident." The oaths have been broken. The systems have been hobbled. The courts are filled with sycophants ready to judge the "unworthy."
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 4/4
November 2024 IS IT. It is either the last stop for democracy, or the end of the Republican Party. If we do not #CrushTheGOP we will NEVER be able to live in peace in this nation, and blood WILL run in the streets. We need to see it. We need to feel it. We need to prepare to FIGHT IT.
BryanOfOhio
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
The ONLY reason this country survives as a democracy today is because of the words written by our founder's.
"the separation between church and state"
10:37 AM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}