⚛️Shawn Athan
A
More children? Those were all factored in when I decided to not have kids almost 20 years ago. I don't know how people do it. What about education cost? That should not be put on a child you created. College tuition should be factored in to your budget when having a kid. Most don't factor that in.
Simon Sands @richceo69
Surveys suggest many U.S. couples would prefer to have two or more kids but see housing, job security and the cost of child care as significant obstacles to having more children. “There’s something getting in the way of them being able to achieve those goals,” Mark said
10:43 AM - Apr 26, 2024
10:58 AM - Apr 26, 2024
William Tulloch
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
My nephews are extremely lucky that their parents planned well in advance and they both did 2 years at community college so the overall cost of their educations was lower than average. Neither has a lick of debt for college.
12:00 PM - Apr 26, 2024
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to William Tulloch.
And thats how it should be. My parents did not do that. I still have feelings about that. My brothers... all three of them... have no plans for college for 6 of my nieces and nephews. Their mentality "we had to pay for our own so they should too" and then complain about their student loans.
10:45 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}