Penelope Lowder
A
thread 1/2
So a good friend just went on a rant about Biden. She brought up his record about his remarks on bussing and the 1994 Crime Bill. I told her we Black folks supported that crime bill. The Congressional Black Caucus supported not understanding how it was going to be used. But what really made me see
11:36 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
thread 2/2
Red, she called the current administration’s achievements “crumb offerings.” I told her my disabled brother needs his social security and Medicare which Biden supports and GOP want to end. That “crumb offering” keeps him alive. She didn’t respond. How did people become so selfish?
11:36 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
And she thinks Trump is better? I simply would have told her she can rant all she wants, but she better vote for him at the end of the day. Because Biden may offer crumbs (her words, not mine), but Trump doesn't offer shit. Trump steals things like classified docs and women's bodily autonomy.
03:04 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Jean M
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Has she considered the alternative? You don’t have to love Biden. You don’t have to think that he’s done what he promised. But for heaven sakes he’s a compassionate , intelligent human with decades of leadership experience. Compared to a volatile failed reality star – authoritarian wanna be.
02:20 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Jean M.
Another thing about Biden: His ideas have evolved with time and experience. TFG's ideas had devolved, and they started out in a bad place. I say give Biden a majority House and Senate, make your needs known and then...stand back.
03:19 PM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}