Heidi Hafeken
A
thread 1/2
When you threaten to withhold your vote for President Biden & VP Harris, you're telling us you don't give a rat's ass abt anyone else or any other issues. You're all women's enemy, the enemy of Black People, want the planet to die, want people to be poor, want a dictator who will lock
12:06 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
thread 2/2
lock you up bc he doesn't like you, children will starve & be forced to work adult jobs, normalize sex assaults, hurt LGBTQ+ people, penalize immigrants, & every other evil they espouse.
12:06 PM - Apr 26, 2024
TAE
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
I agree! It seems to me, & I could be wrong, but young ones are unaware of all the facts. They see only what they want. It was almost the same during the Vietnam era. Campus protests are great, but how did that end? Kent State is a warning. The red states will KILL THEM and never look back
12:29 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to TAE.
People want to do something whether it's helpful or not. Some only care they feel like they did something. The real work to achieve change takes time and sustained effort. Politely approaching legislators can be more effective bc it makes a different impression and puts a face w/the cause.
12:34 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}