Simon Sands
A
The world needs more leaders, more healers, more visionaries who can face the challenges of tomorrow. For every child lost to TB, we lose a part of our future.
😇EXCELLENT ARTICLE FOLKS🤗
11:29 AM - Apr 26, 2024
Gigi Gisele
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Before they take hold of the reins,, we have Generation's of discourse that must be addressed. Pretending that racism doesn't exist,,will land this sore in their laps. Old trauma that needs being discussed and remedied,, ASAP.
12:02 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to Gigi Gisele.
Yeah I get all of that but racisim exists and will always exists so we try to mitigate it as much as we can but life goes on....people will be people!
12:10 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Gigi Gisele
A
The hiccups must be addressed,, getting comfortable..will only cause more problems down the road. Future Generation's are beginning to laugh it off. Unfortunately there's nothing comical about it. Bigots who harbor the animosity,,can do a lot of damage. If not reigned before it passes along. .
12:14 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to Gigi Gisele.
What in the world are you talking about....No one is brushing it off or would ever do that....my point is that it exists and will always exists....it is better in spots and different areas of America....
12:20 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Gigi Gisele
A
Keep an eye and ear ..wide open. Instagram is controlling the narrative. I'll discuss it another,,I'm in a hurry. Our children are suffering,,like we once did . You have a good day. 🌑⚫🖤🤎💛👑
12:23 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}