Rian Miller
A
I don't support bragging about killing your own dog, but it's crystal clear some of you have never lived out in the country, where you handle your own business on the ranch or farm. Animals are regularly dealt with like this. It's not uncommon.
12:49 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Rian Miller.
But not just because they didn't listen. You don't kill healthy young dogs anywhere
12:50 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Rian Miller
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
In your opinion. Not the same for every single rancher or farmer. You have to live it to understand I think. It's sounds horrendous, just shooting your dog. Lots of reasons people have to do it.
12:51 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Uh honey, I am a country kid. I work with rural people today who have to make these calls every day. Go talk down to someone who hasn't gelded anything
12:53 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Rian Miller
A
Awesome. I am too. Our lived experiences are obviously different.
12:54 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
I think I know more Indigenous ranchers and farmers maybe? Because your words are really alien to me and I have put animals down and butchered them 🤔
12:57 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Rian Miller
A
Probably true. I've seen dogs put down because they won't stop attacking livestock. Training didn't work for them. There are circumstances where it can be "acceptable " although its never good or fun. Certainly shouldn't brag about it.
12:59 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
Huh, weird. I have seen them handed off to folks who needed guard dogs at the house when you take the livestock away. They just restrain them when back in camp
01:01 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Rian Miller
A
Cool.
01:01 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}