Bob - Garden is Life
A
Good news! It is bizarre to see these efforts to limit drop boxes. In my city in Colorado virtually everyone is within a mile of a ballot drop box. Of course, all ballots can be mailed in as well. It works and there is very little friction to voting, which is of course the problem for the RW.
MEAction NOW @MEActNOW
🚨BREAKING: Arizona Court REJECTS two right wing lawsuits to limit ballot drop boxes and to force stricter rules for signature verification.

Congrats to the ELG team on the victories for our clients and Arizona voters.

https://www.democracydocke...
07:26 PM - Apr 25, 2024
02:32 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
We shouldn’t be compelled to feel so lucky to vote so easily in Colorado…. But we do because we are fortunate to have A sane government that respects democracy. It’s a travesty the Red states are actively interfering with the very foundation of this country- voting and democracy.
02:38 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Yes. I do feel lucky and I get extremely frustrated when we see 8 hour lines in Atlanta because the election commission just got permission to reduce further the number of voting machines in the city. It's also why I crow about the CO system as much as I can. It doesn't have to be that way.
02:41 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}