Nefarious Newt
A
"'In Sulzberger’s view,' Politico explained, 'only an interview with a paper like the Times can verify that the 81-year-old Biden is still fit to hold the presidency.'"

The NY Crimes can cry all it wants. No one believes in their brand of substandard journalism anymore.
Socio-gen @JennieKinPA
I'm not sure Biden and his team could have found a better way to say 'eff off' to the NYT.

🤣
03:00 PM - Apr 26, 2024
03:36 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Kettlecorn
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
The NYTimes is so bad, the only page of theirs I have bookmarked is Wordle.
07:50 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Dave May
A
Pfft. They've followed Trump and reported on him as though he's a normal candidate for elective office.

They're getting what they deserve.
04:55 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Socio-gen
A
And say what you will about Howard Stern (he's not my cup of tea), he's definitely not going to fluff Joe Biden or act like he's not glitching if he does.

Biden and his team had to be fully confident Joe would be in good form and ready to tangle.
04:16 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Ann Draulans
A
"The NY Crimes" 🤣🤣🤣

And yep, they - together with most of the MSM - have slowly but surely dug their own grave and paved the way for independent media.
04:12 PM - Apr 26, 2024
yO_Ocean
A
This is fascinating because Howard Stern was a big part of the reason TFG became (in)famous right?

Also NYT management are 100% complicit in attempted destruction of American democracy
03:40 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}