Cheryl
A
I don’t really have a bias in Stray Kids, however, Han is top three. Many of his self-composed songs are too dispirited for me. I wish I hadn’t read the lyrics translation.
HAN "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Feat. 배이 of NMIXX)" | [Stray Kids : SKZ-RECORD] - YouTube

한(HAN) "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Feat. 배이 of NMIXX)" | [Stray Kids(스트레이 키즈) : SKZ-RECORD(슼즈 레코드)][Credits]Lyrics by : 한 (3RACHA)Composed by : 한 (3RACHA), Vendors(Helix...

12:09 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Michiru
A
In response to Cheryl.
I have learned to never read 98% of his lyrics 😆
He’s a tortured artist.

Not all his songs are true to his life, but Slump is actually about himself when he was having troubles and could see his bandmates getting further ahead of him. Love that song so much.
05:15 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Cheryl
A
In response to Michiru.
I haven’t listened to that one yet. I’ve only managed to get through maybe 1/3 of their discography. I keep wanting to go back to songs I’ve already listened to. 😂
06:02 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Michiru
A
In response to Cheryl.
Oh, and one most listeners don’t even know about is Neverending Story. It was an OST, and never released on an album.
They performed it once. It’s beautiful.
Stray Kids - 끝나지 않을 이야기(Stray Kids - Story That Won’t End) - YouTube

Stray Kids - 끝나지 않을 이야기(Stray Kids - Story That Won’t End) [쇼! 음악중심]660회, 20191221

07:33 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Cheryl
A
I like it! The chorus sounds familiar. Maybe someone used it as background music for something.
In response to Michiru.
07:45 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Michiru
A
In response to Cheryl.
Both have been used in OSTs. Neverending Story was a song on a KDrama and Slump was the theme for Tower of God anime.
08:43 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Cheryl
A
In response to Michiru.
Slump was great! Although it was difficult subject matter, it didn’t make me want to tear my hair out like 12345.

I listened to the Japanese version first and then English. When I add some cash to my Apple account I’ll have to buy one.
07:25 AM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}