Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
I'm scared to death for pregnant women esp now. I know plenty young women who are either not having kids or waiting to move out of red states before considering it
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
maybe stop murdering pregnant women then? 🤷🏽‍♀️

the number one cause of death for pregnant women is HOMICIDE
07:59 PM - Apr 26, 2024
08:19 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
If I were pregnant, it would make me think twice about vacationing in a state that has banned abortions. You never know when you might need medical attention. Not to mention, states that have abortion bans are losing OBGYNs at alarming rates
08:23 PM - Apr 26, 2024 (Edited)
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
THAT - it's the ripple effect of losing good doctors and hospitals shutting that should be scaring the ppl who don't seem too concerned about abortion at all.

you're gonna lose more than abortion. you're losing good doctors and in some cases entire hospitals.
In response to Carrie, like the movie.
08:45 PM - Apr 26, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Yeah I mean what can they do? They can't do the right thing and lose everything. Having safe legal abortion is good for society in a million different ways. The consequences are going to be very bad all around.
09:05 PM - Apr 26, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
they are just extremely short sighted imo. They're like "why do I care if a bunch of lousy abortionists leave the state?"

well maybe that abortionist is married to the best cardiologist in three states and you're going to have a cardiac infarction next year shit ass 🙄😒
09:09 PM - Apr 26, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}