Jacquelyn G.
A
I love Spoutible. Went back of FB briefly, posted a couple of things, and almost immediately received argumentative and conspiracy-laden replies. The civility here is a fresh spring in the desert. Thank you @cbouzy !
11:56 AM - Apr 27, 2024
Kalind
A
In response to Jacquelyn G..
That’s the thing. Zuckerberg and Musk are rewarding stupid and antisocial behavior while over here on Spoutible, that shit isn’t tolerated
11:46 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Jacquelyn G.
A
In response to Kalind.
12:26 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Kim
A
The purist in me wants to rejoin FB, for the same reasons I watch bull riding. I love it when the bull flips the rider 2-ways-to-Sunday. 😂🫠
10:53 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Grandma Sharon
A
I do, too. The atmosphere is refreshing, like a cool breeze on a hot, humid day.
09:23 AM - Apr 28, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
It's so different here that it took me a good few months to stop reacting to people here like I would to people/bots on Xitter. The first time I woke up to more than 30 responses to a spout, I nearly had a heart attack, expecting hate. But all of it was positive! It's like a miracle sometimes.
08:02 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
FB and x/Twitter are hopelessly polluted with artificial accounts that don't actually represent real life people and the platforms basically compel the user to shadow-box with influence campaigns masquerading as humans.
07:23 AM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}