Socio-gen
A
thread 1/2
My whackadoodle cousin told me today (at my great-niece's dance recital) that apparently there's proof in her new album's lyrics that the deep state is planning TS's marriage to Travis Kelce so she can give birth to the Antichrist and...something...something...end of days, cannibalism, and so on. 🙄
Andrew Brodie @Andrew333
just so you know, a dude told me the other day that Taylor Swift is actually a man who was installed by the deep state to get sleepy Joe elected again.
06:35 PM - Apr 27, 2024
07:55 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Socio-gen
A
thread 2/2
He kinda broke when I asked why, if she's satanic and whatever, she'd have to marry Kelce to conceive the Antichrist. Like, wouldn't it be more appropriate for a satanist to get pregnant out of wedlock, or does the marriage rite have some special Antichrist baby-making mojo?

😆
08:07 PM - Apr 27, 2024
frog_enabler
A
In response to Socio-gen.
I love that they think Taylor Swift could be a man! (That's their problem with trans-gender, right? Their own confusion. They might like someone and not know! That would be so threatening.) Translation:. LGBTQ people are too beautiful and enticing!
08:26 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
You can't change their mind, but you can plant the seeds of doubt by pointing out the logical inconsistencies. Maybe the doubt will break the brain allowing it to grow. Maybe.
08:16 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Eddie Sangalang.
It'll only break him temporarily, until he can get back home and onto his computer to have his delusions reinforced in his various chat groups. Maybe if I could do it on a daily basis there'd be some hope, but that would involve having to be around him and his entire family and...yeah, no.
07:40 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
That sounds like fun.
07:57 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Socio-gen
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
There's a reason I avoid this particular person and his entire branch of the family. Unfortunately, his daughter and my great-niece are in the same dance school, so once a year, I have to play slightly nice in a crowded auditorium.
08:12 PM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}