AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
When we try to tell men about it we're told we're the ones responsible for stopping it, they don't believe us, or the claim it's not all men, and Tyler is a perfect example of that last one.
09:22 PM - Apr 27, 2024
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Dudes are still having big feelings about the man/bear debate & it's been weeks (which is long for a tiktok trend). One dude going so far as to ask "is rape really that bad?" and another made a whole video about how women's answers hurt his feelings (as if that's on par w/ violence against women)🙄
09:42 PM - Apr 27, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
you should see how mad they would get when emrazz would ask her hypothetical about if there were no men for a day what would women do. The level of melt down was something to behold.
In response to MyCupOfTeaLCSW.
09:45 PM - Apr 27, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Every fucking year.
10:25 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
Say we had a strike like Iceland did in 1975 BUT added no communicating with men in any way shape or form, too.

Most of these guys responding really only talk to their moms anyway but 50% would be surprised.
09:53 PM - Apr 27, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
surprised and appalled bc many think they are entitled to that. they think they are entitled to converse with us and we owe them that.

LOL
09:55 PM - Apr 27, 2024
MyCupOfTeaLCSW
A
Yeah I remember that back when I frequented Twitter 😂. They got so mad and would say shit like "first time you need to open a jar, you'll miss men". Like, are they not embarrassed for their grand contribution to be something I do daily with a $12 gadget I got off Amazon?
09:50 PM - Apr 27, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to MyCupOfTeaLCSW.
They REALLY do not hear themselves out loud at times 😂

ngl tho I kinda enjoy how much it sends them when you remove their ability to be the main character.
09:54 PM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}