Mona Burns
A
thread 1/3
Biden's full WHCD closing:
"The defeated former president has made no secret of his attack on our democracy. He said he wants to be a dictator on day one, promised a ‘bloodbath’ when he loses again, and so much more. Eight years ago, you could have written it off as just Trump talk, but no longer.👇
10:58 PM - Apr 27, 2024
Mona Burns
A
thread 2/3
"Not after January 6. I'm sincerely not asking you to take sides, but asking you to rise up to the seriousness of the moment. Move past the horse race numbers and the gotcha moments and the distractions. Focus on what's actually at stake.👇
Mona Burns
A
thread 3/3
"Every single one of us has a serious role to play in making sure democracy endures. I have my role, but in all due respect, so do you. In the age of disinformation, credible information that people can trust is more important than ever. And that makes you more important than ever."
SOrt
A
In response to Mona Burns.
12:27 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Kirk Taylor
A
It was a real gem of a little speech! Lots of zingers at his opponent and lots of self deprecating humor. But his final message to journalists about reporting the truth was really golden, and a universe apart from what 🍊💩🎂🎂, the modern originator of "fake news" would say.
👏👏👏🥂🥂
11:23 PM - Apr 27, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
🎯🎯🎯
11:13 PM - Apr 27, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}