Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
It just started raining. Spontaneous night rain is one of my very favorite things. I love the sound of it falling on top of the A.C., the few cars that go down the road, dripping from the little leaves on the bushes below my window. It's about the only bearable break in the night silence.
01:46 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
me too. i'm near the ocean, which the wind comes off of often. the rain hits my windows and i love it.
01:52 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Lynn Massie 💙.
Ooh, that sounds perfect. It has to rain hard here for me to get window rain. My new apartment is in the basement so I may get it more there.
01:54 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
is your move date in may?
01:56 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
June 1st. Next week I'll be calling to transfer utilities, I have to move my rental insurance, I'll have to get my own internet for the 1st time ever, I've always shared with neighbors here. We can only get xfinity.
01:58 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
you have a month to get this virus/illness out of you. hope you get better soon.

ugh xfinity, old comcast. they had a monopoly here too a decade ago, until we fought for options.
02:04 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Yeah, I get zero options on the xfinity thing. Luckily I just need a simple internet line. I don't have cable, don't want it, my television set has been in storage forever. So the cheapest package but can move fast will suit me.
02:09 AM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}