Gala Williams
A
thread 1/12
🧵Pro life freaks only care about a “baby” that grows in the womb. They have an obsession with pregnancy. Pregnant women and girls. And pregnant trans ppl.
08:06 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 2/12
They don’t care about those women and girls who said and decided on they own that they didn’t want to be a parent or have another baby. Or when they could not get an abortion, they decided on they own terms to give it up for adoption. And guess what they still get shamed or guilt trip into raising
Gala Williams
A
thread 3/12
The baby they said they didn’t want to keep and raised.
Women say they don’t want a kid right now, I don’t want anymore, I don’t want kids ever. But society making it harder for women to avoid pregnancy by taking away autonomy.
Gala Williams
A
thread 4/12
It’s already hard to get doctors to do a tubal ligation.(cauterized)
And again it leads us to trust men to get a vasectomy. It may protect you from your partner but not other men. Because not all men will get it. And some of them lie. Pro life freaks are beginning to go after birth control too. They
Gala Williams
A
thread 5/12
Already did with plan b birth control. I think some emergency rooms don’t carry that for raped victims. It’s also lots of obstacles getting access and affordable healthcare. Birth control and abortion.
Gala Williams
A
thread 6/12
Everyone going hard on women who needs and wants
1. Abortion
2.birth control
3. Getting tubal ligation
Because again some women and girls need it for health reasons, to not get pregnant for many reasons it’s none of your concern or business.
But here we are 😒
08:09 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 7/12
Society has a weird obsession with women’s and girls uterus.
They don’t trust us to make our own decisions. They assume because some women” regret “ that I and other women can’t make our own decisions. Da fuck gotta do with me. 😒
08:13 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 8/12
And they assume anytime a girl or woman gives birth ..they automatically Think it’s a bond between a mom and baby.
So when they can’t bond or don’t want to bond they get flak. They are the same with breastfeeding. Not every woman can breastfeed or just don’t like breastfeeding. So they use formula.
08:15 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 9/12
Look it’s a long rant ..I know
But as a woman I’m so tired of being reminded that I have less autonomy. That as an individual I don’t want kids .
08:18 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 10/12
I don’t want a pregnancy..ever.
But someone gotta get in they’re feelings.😒 I don’t owe my parents grand kids. I don’t owe infertile women children. I don’t owe men children.I don’t owe politicians or the government kids for your religious and political agenda.
08:20 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 11/12
don’t owe religious people children .
Stay mad about bitch😒
I have a huge grudge on ppl who expect and project they little Disney fantasy on women and girls to be all meak, soft spoken, servitude, be a only baby making machine, to be silent and obey. To be an only male gaze or to only serve god.
08:23 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 12/12
I have a huge grudge on ppl who take away women’s rights and autonomy.
I have a huge grudge on ppl who blame women and girls when it comes to abuse towards women and girls. All they get is blamed for the clothes when raped. Get told you should have done this or that.
Fuck yall
I hate you
08:27 AM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}