Karen Springer
A
Well, the Proud Boys leadership was at Columbia University protests, so what does that tell you?
The Horseshoe theory is a thing. And the rabid right knows it.
Mona Burns @MonaBurns
WHY is a fmr Trump campaign adviser so interested in elevating the protests outside the WHCD last night?
I don't think this is just about Biden v Trump
Or Trump's jealousy about WHCD
Really starting to appear that these people are somehow involved in encouraging/fomenting VIOLENT protests
10:18 AM - Apr 28, 2024
10:25 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Correct.

The "Moms For Liberty" and "Trucker Convoy" constructors (Bannon/Flynn/Miller) are on busy with a new project: Hurt Biden via Palestine and young voters. They like using campuses as battlegrounds and use social media to micro manage flash events to make "news" and depress /confuse voters.
11:25 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
I just used your link as part of a thread. I hate not being able to make threads when quote-spouting. But here is the link to the thread I used it in.

https://spoutible.com/thre...
11:55 AM - Apr 28, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
I have believed since January (when I saw these "protesters" first-hand at a Biden event) that it was fundamentally an anti-Biden operation to split the Democratic coalition. I haven't seen evidence that Bannon/Flynn specifically are involved but it sure looks like their methods, tactics, & motives.
01:49 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Karen Springer.
10:32 AM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}