Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/6
I'm going to repost this drivel with some commentary. Pro Biden SM is absolutely flipping out today. Hint: This is why CNN posts these articles. It drives traffic. If you dig into the SSRS backing data, it's hilarious. No, seriously, it's a hoot. The data has TFG winning 18-34 by 11 points.
12:39 PM - Apr 28, 2024 (Edited)
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/6
It has TFG winning with women across the board by a point. If you believe either of those, then give this polling credibility. I don't. This poll needs to go in the trash. Further, look at how the piece is structured. It leads with numbers that are not credible and then cherry picks anecdotal data
12:39 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/6
to lend weight to the fabricated numbers. I don't use the term 'fabricated' lightly. TFG winning 18-34 voters by 11 points is a pollster saying, "I can sell this. If I poll for reality, nobody is going to pay me." Free market dynamics have reached the pollsters. They know how to create what sells.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 4/6
Keep that in mind. The polls to support a TFG victory are becoming more and more ridiculous. It will get worse. The narrative is what matters, not accuracy. Hold steady. CNN, NYT, et. al. are trying their best to make MAGA look like a majority. It is not. Never was, and will be diminished in Nov.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 5/6
Keep all this in mind. Don't panic. Write the postcards. Help folks register. Get folks to the polls. Turnout is all. Want to know an upside of these ridiculous "trump is winning" polls? GOPers on the fence about TFG have to stay loyal supporters if there's a chance he wins. If you were on the team
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 6/6
and show disloyalty now, your freedom and perhaps your very life will be on the line if TFG wins the presidency. These false narratives keep folks who might otherwise turn on trump in the fold. At least for now. To me, this translates to a larger number of folks going down with the ship in Nov.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}