✨Witchy Woman✨
A
bc that's the republican mindset - and they think everyone is just like them and if you aren't you're a freak with mental illness and shouldn't be allowed to exist
Steven Beschloss @StevenBeschloss
Think about the fact that Kristi Noem wanted the story of her killing her dog in her book. That she imagined a story like this would serve her well.
12:57 PM - Apr 28, 2024
03:48 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
As a self-described "freak" myself, that sadistic sociopath doesn't deserve the honor of that title. What she is? A bloodstained bully whom I have to question would treat people she hates any better than she did that dog.
03:53 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Ground Control.
ppl like her give the impression that they wish they could handle ppl they disagree with this way.
03:57 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Ground Control
A
Oh yeah...and they have my eternal emnity as a result. I shudder to think that she might do the same to a child.
03:58 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
you know what's funny tho is my personal experience has been many of these ppl actually suck when it comes to disciplining their kids. Maybe they're afraid if they do they will cross that line. but ppl like her tend to spoil their kids and not teach them no.
04:00 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Ground Control
A
Probably a case-by-case basis. My old man was an abuser, physical and mental, of me, Mom and eventually Sis...AND he put one in the back of the head of one of my dogs for supposedly messing his toolbox (which I KNOW that poor thing didn't do).
04:02 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
I think it really just demonstrates their hierarchical thinking. They really believe there's an order where they are on top. to ppl like noem dogs don't "count" it's like swatting a fly.
04:09 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Ground Control
A
You know I was one of those kids who hated swatting flies because I could see the life leaving them?

And for all that crowd's talk of a "natural order", they are so cosmically clueless on where humans place on the universal scale.
04:12 PM - Apr 28, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
yes well those same ppl believe in creationism which says god made the animals first then tasked Adam with their care.

bang up job they've done with that one
04:14 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}