Heidi Hafeken
A
If you're a male engaging in the delusion that women aren't expected to do far more in a relationship than men, allow me to say I'm very sorry about your male pattern deafness due to testosterone poisoning secondary to patriarchal malaise. Talk to one of the men who aren't so afflicted to recover.
04:23 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Sandie de Rgmt
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
I had the same conversation this morning with a girlfriend.
We both have sons who do exactly the same amount at home as their wives. Kids, laundry, shopping, housework, cooking and the rest.
We are proud mothers
06:38 AM - Apr 29, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
Damn right.
04:42 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Pamela B'well
A
I think I need to create a #ShovelAward to hand out to those who just keep talking despite multiple opportunities to hush now!

Maybe @dcroucher can create something for when I want to say:

“Can I get you a shovel for that hole you’re digging?”
04:36 PM - Apr 28, 2024 (Edited)
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Absolutely brilliant!
04:39 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Derek Croucher
A
In response to Pamela B'well.
Here is a fancy shovel. I could work something up with the text tomorrow.
04:43 PM - Apr 28, 2024
RA
A
If you can find one. So many adult men think they are pulling their own weight when they are absolutely not. It's like the inverse of men thinking that when one woman speaks in a meeting, the meeting is overrun by women. 🙄
04:29 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to RA.
In the real world that's very hard. Here in Spoutible more of the men I interact with aren't delusional. Our pod is full of men who aren't trying to firehose us with meaningless patriarchal gibberish. The occasional both sideser gets schooled.
04:37 PM - Apr 28, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}