Prescott Barden
A
thread 1/6
I went to Target. I wasn't really paying that much attention. I walked to the self check area and it was closed down. I went to the next closest checker.

There was a man checking out. He had $94 worth of goods including a small store made pizza and a soda.
10:57 PM - Apr 28, 2024
Prescott Barden
A
thread 2/6
I came in partway through the story, but he repeated it a couple of times.

He recently talked to the CIA, about the men on the roof. And they agreed to pay for any goods at the store, because he had saved the store employees from the people on the roof. Or something along these lines.
Prescott Barden
A
thread 3/6
The teller had explained that there were in fact people on the roof earlier (that week or day?) that were fixing a leak.

But the man in a rational voice explained again, how he saved the store employee from the people on the roof.
Prescott Barden
A
thread 4/6
All he had to do was show the teller his ID and the stuff would be paid for by the CIA.

Sigh

It was the second time I heard the explanation that the teller asked a co worker to check me out at a different stand.

I hadn't really been paying attention to my stuff.
Prescott Barden
A
thread 5/6
I was just wondering what the employees would do.

I ended up paying for my stuff with the 2nd teller. Wished him good luck and left the store.

As I was just driving away, the original teller was making his way out to his car.

I did not ask him what happened I had the opportunity.
Prescott Barden
A
thread 6/6
I could not afford to cover the mans bill.

And I don't think Target was going to let him take the goods he was purchasing(?), in need of.

Paranoia is real and he needed assistance. I have no idea what kind.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}