Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
Happy Monday! I feel pretty good this morning, still tired, otherwise feeling pretty okay. Busy weekend, played board games online with friends, ran a MAZES RPG session that went well, & finished Lost. Need to catch up on some yard work this week, but still taking it easy for now.

Also: coffee 🌈✨☕
06:43 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
Good morning, Dave. Sounds like a fun weekend with friends, albeit online. Are you back to speed with work? ☕️☕️
06:50 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Liz
A
@davepluscoffee and Karen !
Good morning! I also need to do yard work. Had a very busy weekend. The fun part was seeing the grandkids on Friday! Karen, at one point my daughter said to her kids I was using Gramma Guilt! lol Straight out of the cult group think playbook vocab. Too bad ;) We had fun
In response to Karen Dykstra.
07:18 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Liz.
Im so happy you got to see them, Liz. Do you get to take photos of them? I live by my few photos and videos of my grandson. Occasionally I will be surprised by one like this last weekend with humorous text about starting the potty training.
07:22 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Yes ! I also live by the photos. At the soccer game, the lady next to us asked me if she could take a picture because we were being so cute ☺️
# 2 asked me if I would send them to him! It’s going out today :)
I’ll message you a couple.
07:24 AM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}