Arthur Grupp
A
thread 1/4
In 2019, Barr explained to an audience at the University of Notre Dame the ideology behind the strong executive and weakened representation. Rejecting the clear words of the Constitution’s framers, Barr said that the U.S. was never meant to be a secular democracy.
08:08 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Arthur Grupp
A
thread 2/4
When the nation’s founders had spoken so extensively about self-government, he said, they had not meant the right to elect representatives of their own choosing. Instead, he said, the founders meant the ability of individuals to “restrain and govern themselves.
Arthur Grupp
A
thread 3/4
” And, because people are willful, the only way to achieve self-government is through religion.

Those who believe the United States is a secular country, he said, are destroying the nation.
Arthur Grupp
A
thread 4/4
It was imperative, he said, to reject those values and embrace religion as the basis for American government.” H.C.Richardson below is the frightening ex. of Barr’s “basis” being used to indoctrinate our educational systems. Most frightening to me is the chancellor’s cowardly acceptance!
junerose32
B
In response to Arthur Grupp.
Despite all evidence to the contrary, I guess/ What a tool. With all of his enabling of crime I would think Billy boy would shy away from all things religion - most frown on stealing, lying, killing. Or supposedly they do.
11:35 AM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}