Barbara Edelman
A
are college students & others determined not to vote for biden familiar with project 2025? do they even know it exists? is it being downplayed as a “zionist plot?” why aren’t young americans commited to saving democracy? they bitch about boomers, but dem boomers aren’t abandoning biden.
11:13 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
Sadly, people have conflated Israel w Netanyahu. Likewise they overlook how Hamas has control of Palestinians' lives.

The Oct 7 attacks were + the campus protests are backed by the Russian Mob to take US support from Ukraine. If they can have Ukraine, they win! Next stop, the 🌏!
12:11 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Hoi Pollois.
Israel = ✓
West Bank & Gaza Strip = ✓

Netanyahu = X
Hamas = X
Hezbollah = X

Israel + the Palestinians have historic problems to repair, but they can't while outside forces are urging this current war on.
12:17 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Hoi Pollois.
pretty much. bUt zIOniSTs will be the refrain from those miserable fuckers who apparently feel no responsibility to save democracy.
12:18 PM - Apr 29, 2024
C. Shuy (she/they)
A
some of them want to "teach Democrats a lesson"...

making things worse for EVERYONE INCLUDING THEM... won't be good for anyone.

sorry for yelling. I am frustrated.
12:04 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to C. Shuy (she/they).
dude…scream away. i’ve never wanted more than today to bang my head against a wall.
12:45 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Yvette
A
Unfortunately, they’re going to have to learn that life is about compromise. I think Gaza is a horrific situation too, and I want Netanyahu out, but I don’t think abandoning Israel is the answer. I want the VIOLENCE there to stop. Biden cares and has empathy for both sides.
11:56 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Jay D
A
The short answer is they take their rights for granted and most of the protesters are getting swept up in something they don’t even understand. It’s almost like this whole thing is a manipulation to distract from Trump ending Roe.
11:51 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Hoi Pollois
A
In response to Jay D.
... or from Putin needed a win in Ukraine.
12:19 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Yvette
A
I think many of these young people are extremely passionate about their cause. I sympathize with their feelings, but I honestly don’t think they’ve realized that in this particular situation there is NO CHOICE but BIDEN. Trump is a non starter for a billion reasons. RFK Jr. is almost as bad.
11:50 AM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}