RA
A
I am more convinced than ever that Trump will either name one of his children as VP or he won't run with anyone at all. Authoritarians don't make exit plans.
11:51 AM - Apr 29, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to RA.
Excellent point. I wonder if he’d have the nerve to actually name one of his kids? It would make sense for him personally. They pretty much know all the bad stuff about him already. Would he be able to do that at the Republican convention, or would he only do it after he “wins”? 🤷‍♀️🙄😝🤦‍♀️💙☮️
12:00 PM - Apr 29, 2024
RA
A
In response to Yvette.
He will name one if they agree to do it, and my guess is he will delay as long as possible if he does, as a show of force that he could run without a VP.
12:03 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to RA.
Interesting. 🤔 Just thinking of that horrible person back in the White House makes me want to throw up! I start to hyperventilate if I dwell on it too long. We can’t go back to that HELL.
12:05 PM - Apr 29, 2024
RA
A
My only consolation is that Trump is old AF to be a dictator. He doesn't have much time...
In response to Yvette.
12:06 PM - Apr 29, 2024
HereWe GoAgain
A
In response to RA.
He is just the puppet he will surround himself w those that got him in - the Leonard Leos will make sure of that. They know he’s a stooge.
12:35 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to RA.
He doesn’t have many working brain cells. It’s NOT his age. It’s his advanced DEMENTIA. He’ll be 78 in June. Biden may not be perfect, but compared to Trump he’s a Rocket Scientist. More importantly to me Biden has compassion, kindness and an innate respect for the American people.
12:09 PM - Apr 29, 2024
RA
A
In response to Yvette.
It is his age, in the sense that he is reaching the end of his life, and most dictators start earlier so they can reign longer. I wasn't commenting at all on his or Biden's ability to do their jobs now.
12:11 PM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}