TAE
A
thread 1/3
RFK is now openly gunning for Trump voters — and Republicans are starting to worry

Hmm, perhaps the MAGATs are looking for a new god? Careful orange, MAGAt Jesus, the other conspiracy theorists & crazy man is
11:50 AM - Apr 29, 2024
TAE
A
thread 2/3
Coming for your throne. The thing is, we must be careful about that wacked-out loon as well. They always want more once they take a bite from the cult apple. Make no mistake, if Joe Biden doesn't get a 2nd term, democracy in America will vanish. It will take a bit of time, but I suspect no more
TAE
A
thread 3/3
Than a year, two at most. We are in danger! #VoteBlueToSaveDemocracy
https://www.msn.com/en-us/...
TAE
A
So do I. I hope against hope that others are following what is happening. I know it is not easy because so much is always happening & life goes on, but now is not the time for folks to check out simply because they are fed up. That is very dangerous.
In response to Kinzie Mat.
12:58 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to TAE.
And especially frustrates me that our MSM is failing/ has failed us SOOOO hard! (Even for the ppl who ARE trying to kinda/sorta follow🤦🏻‍♀️) Trump beating Biden in the polls: AYFKM?!? Who do they think is gonna be one of the 1st to go under dictatorship?!?
(SRRY: know I’m preaching 2the choir;)
01:03 PM - Apr 29, 2024
TAE
A
In response to Kinzie Mat.
Forget the polls. They are run by interested parties with few exceptions. Make a voting plan, and help others if they need it. Arm yourself with facts & most of all, the truth. Help folks register to vote. If you are able, drive folks in need to the poles. Volunteer to be a pole worker, etc
01:51 PM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}