Native Land Pod
A
thread 1/7
My brother did not have to be free. When we dreamed of the podcast, I know I wanted my brother on with me. There’s not a better public servant to the people, impassioned communicator, or sneaky shade thrower. And I knew he was facing an up hill battle.
01:21 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Native Land Pod
A
thread 2/7
He was acquitted on THE FACTS of the case, yes…but many of know personally and are aware of thousands more who go innocently before a jury of their peers and do not return home. So, please know when we say #welcomehomeyall it’s deep.
Native Land Pod
A
thread 3/7
I could’ve easily lost my brother to a system that desperately fought to take him out. Our people are most often guilty until proven innocent, so when we say it’s a slap in the face for Trump to wage war against a an unjust system. We mean it.
Native Land Pod
A
thread 4/7
HE is the reason that andrewgillum and others saw handcuffs and the inside of a courtroom as a defendant. HE used his privilege to take on the innocent exonerated Five.
Native Land Pod
A
thread 5/7
HE used his platform to try murdered victims after their death by hopscotching all in and on stereotypes to argue why they should no longer be here. HE was the law and order president, so let the law handle him accordingly. And maybe ONE DAY, the system will treat us all similarly.
Native Land Pod
A
thread 6/7
That’s what Justice really means. Now, let’s go get this #justiceforMarilynMosby and sign the petition today.
This week’s @nativelandpod episode is one you don’t want to miss. You know we hit all the emotions because that’s what we do. And you also know we want to hear from you #nlpfam
Native Land Pod
A
thread 7/7
Keep the questions and comments coming. WE LOVE YOU DEEP!!!!

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}