alexanderboyd
B
thread 1/7
Over the past few weeks, I've been diving deep into my personal journey through Instagram Live (https://www.instagram.com/... sessions, where I've shared glimpses of my life from childhood to the present day, leading up to my upcoming 50th birthday in 2025.
01:50 PM - Apr 29, 2024
alexanderboyd
B
thread 2/7
It's been a period of reflection, a time to explore the path I've traveled and contemplate the road ahead. If you haven't caught those previous sessions, I encourage you to check them out—they provide valuable context for what's to come.
alexanderboyd
B
thread 3/7
Now, I'm excited to announce the next phase of my journey: The Hermit's Cupcake Society. Join me every Sunday at 7 PM on Instagram Live as I continue to share my story and delve deeper into the themes of healing, growth, and self-discovery.
alexanderboyd
B
thread 4/7
Save the date for April 28 at 7 PM, when I'll officially introduce The Hermit's Cupcake Society and reveal the inspiration behind its name.
During this inaugural session, I'll share the story of how a simple cupcake transformed my life and set me on a new trajectory.
alexanderboyd
B
thread 5/7
It's a tale of serendipity, resilience, and the power of unexpected moments to shape our destinies. Trust me when I say that if it weren't for that fateful cupcake, I wouldn't be here today, writing to you on April 29, 2024.
So, mark your calendars and stay tuned for updates.
alexanderboyd
B
thread 6/7
The journey is just beginning, and I'm thrilled to have you along for the ride. Watch this space for more details and join me as we embark on this adventure together.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}