will
A
thread 1/4
oughhh the bear thing made it to spoutible too. i’m so sick of seeing it. like half the convos i see about it have someone intentionally missing the point to complain about feminism or something.
02:05 PM - Apr 29, 2024
will
A
thread 2/4
you could rephrase the hypothetical like “would you rather be trapped with a random human or a random bear” and say “oh bear because mankind is capable of worse than bears” and nobody would have a problem with it but because it’s about men specifically it’s suddenly making generalizations.
02:09 PM - Apr 29, 2024
will
A
thread 3/4
way too many people are spending time and energy arguing about this when the complaints about it being anti-man or whatever usually do not come from misunderstanding. they know what you mean! they just feel personally attacked by it for. reasons.
02:17 PM - Apr 29, 2024
will
A
thread 4/4
in many ways making the conversation about what you *mean* is giving them what they want because it’s moving it away from the problem at hand, centering it around men’s feelings about it, and you end up consciously or subconsciously trying to placate them. but that’s just my 2 cents idk
02:24 PM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}