Oliver Gibson
A
Any fellow #actuallyautistic people here? Let's connect. Reply with your special interests while you are at it.
12:33 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Michelle Abriani
A
In response to Oliver Gibson.
Hello! I learned of my autism 1 1/2 years ago when I was 50 & at 38 I was diagnosed w/ADHD when my son was being diagnosed (he is autistic as well). It’s been quite validating & has helped make so much sense of my life. I’m a science geek (esp Earth sci), organic gardener, artist, & love to cook
09:53 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Oliver Gibson
A
In response to Michelle Abriani.
Nice to meet another late diagnosed autistic person. Was diagnosed with 30 and it changed everything. Same way it did for you. Interesting special interests you got there. 😄
10:02 PM - Feb 10, 2023 (Edited)
Adrienne
A
Hi! I was just diagnosed in September '22, so I'm learning a lot! My most special of special interests is wool: specifically in the domain of fiber arts (I think wool is one of the coolest sciencey thing ever!)

I'm also into neuroscience (specifically in the domain of learning) and public education
06:05 AM - Feb 09, 2023 (Edited)
meadowlark
A
🙋 Me! 64yo, self-ID'd #actuallyautistic . Learning this about myself after so many decades of struggle has been life-changing and amazing. Some of my special interests are: language and linguistics, music and musicians (I am not a musician), neurodivergence, words/wordplay/word origins, movies.
12:01 PM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}