Whoa!
A
Also, I'm really not that cool in person. Kinda nerdy and socially awkward tbh. And I talk about my Navy days too much. 😂
Dee Jay @DTJ483
You’re one of the coolest ppl I follow tbh. You have a great taste in music and your spouts are always interesting or funny (or sometimes both!) 🫶🏾
04:17 PM - Apr 29, 2024
04:21 PM - Apr 29, 2024
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
In response to Whoa!.
You are cooler than I am, by far. 🤣

Socially awkward nerds are pretty cool, actually...
04:36 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Whoa!
A
In response to hmmwrites (Heather's version).
Haha. I don't think I'm cooler than you. Let's have a contest to see who's nerdier. LOL
04:37 PM - Apr 29, 2024
A
In response to Whoa!.
How are we measuring? In SFF books read? Movies? Video games? I do well in geek contests. 😁
07:00 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Whoa!
A
Oh boy. Not much of a gamer so you'd probably beat me there. I liked the PS2 best and pretty much stopped playing around the time the PS3 came out. Though I did spend a fair amount of time playing Wii Sports Resort. 😂
07:03 PM - Apr 29, 2024
A
We've currently got a PS5, Xbox X, Switch... Granted, I have a teenager I need to beat at roshambo in order to take my turns on the weekends, but I stay up later than he does, so... 🤣
In response to Whoa!.
07:06 PM - Apr 29, 2024
Whoa!
A
LOL. My son lives in the basement. He has PS3-5, switch and plays a lot of PC games. I loved Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX, Aggressive Inline, and Tiny Hawk on the PS2. As well as Twisted Metal. But that was about it.
07:11 PM - Apr 29, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}