Angela
A
Having 4 cats I do a head count every night and morning. This silly boy snuck in the pantry (it's really just a small closet) when I grabbed a snack last night. This morning I was calling to him and not a peep. So because he's done this before I opened the pantry and he just casually comes out. 🤦
11:04 AM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
Richard
A
In response to Angela.
That look🤣🤣🤣
04:30 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Angela
A
In response to Richard.
He's a hoot. He's the most relaxed laid back cat I've ever known. Abandoned to the shelter at 3 yo and then again at 6yo and my wife and can't fathom how anyone could have given him up. We just celebrated his 13th birthday.
04:32 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Angela.
I hate it when they know they’re probably in trouble so they don’t say a damn thing! We’ve had a couple of situations that make us look like terrible cat mothers. Their obstinate sneakiness is the root cause!
11:07 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Angela
A
In response to Tracy I.
Yes I feel so guilty! But then again he acted like nothing had happened and happily went for breakfast. I gave him head scritches and he wasn't at all annoyed with me.
11:14 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Ennis Cole
A
In response to Angela.
I only have two but yeah I've learned I have to do a head count every time I leave the house, they will jump in a room or closet without me knowing and get shut in.
11:07 AM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}