Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Do you remember the days of the BLM marches and burning buildings , looting, and other crimes?
Well, it turns out that most of the crimes carried out were not BLM supporters, but white male agitators.
Don’t be fooled by campus riots. Many of them aren’t students at all. They’re outside agitators.
01:01 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Veronica
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
One of those arrested in NYC at Columbia was the wife of a man arrested and deported for terrorism in 2012.
02:54 AM - May 09, 2024
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
And the police. Who can forget how violent the police were and are.
10:25 AM - May 01, 2024
Bren
A
💯
12:20 AM - May 01, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Bren.
I would like to add that BLM were the ones wearing masks. The truly scary people were going into places without one on. 🙄
12:28 AM - May 01, 2024
Moni Castaneda
A
Right, most of the people arrested are not students
11:42 PM - Apr 30, 2024
BreHam
A
People did not believe that. Programmed to listen to propaganda and Fox News lies. BLM is a nonviolent movement.
09:04 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to BreHam.
When large groups of black people meet, gather, protest, and vote, a lot of white people get uncomfortable.
09:07 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Don Rowe
A
I remember being young, starry-eyed and fully convinced I had perfectly simple solutions for all of life`s most complex problems. Good times.
07:51 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Don Rowe.
Same
07:53 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
Yes agree, what you say is true. Good to know & remember this
05:38 PM - Apr 30, 2024
darryl
A
I'm confused about the point of the protest.
Are they hoping to have hamas call the shots. hamas attacks a US ally and the US breaks their commitment to that ally ? Do the student protesters want to give hamas that power, or are they offering a solution that's not a win for that terrorist mafia ?
04:40 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Maija Briedis
A
In response to darryl.
I'm old enough to remember Viet Nam student protests.
The MSM reported it as violent, mob ruled, etc. Both protests have 1 thing in common: STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE! Must be Us v Them because that's how to keep the war industry going & the serfs in their place. Also Bibi is just a smarter DJT
11:26 PM - Apr 30, 2024
darryl
A
many are saying they won't vote for President Biden.
Do they want to elect people in the gop who don't even want them to vote ?

https://spoutible.com/thre...
03:58 PM - Apr 30, 2024
darryl
A
It would be so much more healthy if all these protest were at the US Supreme Court
03:53 PM - Apr 30, 2024
ss m
A
People fitting the non-local (out of state) white male agitators inciting violence and property destruction were convicted post George Floyd murder. You needed to really pay attention to see the news coverage though. White police force resigned/ retired in big numbers, too.
02:20 PM - Apr 30, 2024
RosemaryThyme
A
And it seems like it is, partially at least, a trap for the Biden administration.
02:14 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
I have that same feeling
01:57 PM - Apr 30, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
I lived in St Louis during the Ferguson uprising. Several of those fires were started by police & white instigators. I have white friends who saw it happen. One had video, until it was taken away. A black friend of mine was there almost everyday and ended up making a film called, "Whose Streets?"
01:09 PM - Apr 30, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
(Didn't mean to "white/black" describe anything, other than to emphasize that even my white friends who tried to report police and instigators were not believed, and/or had their cameras emptied by the authorities, who didn't ever believe much of anything a black person said during the uprisings.)
01:15 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
I WISH MORE PPL WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS!! (Megaphone into a mic GIF)
01:05 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}