Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I love the meaning behind this, totally get it. But the "trailer park, meth head sister-fucker" trope is tired as hell. A lot of those folks, though they gripe, don't vote. So if you want folks to find a middle ground, maybe address them better. Not their complaints or acts, just them.
Jim Plunkett @JimP32
Excellent little screed at the MAGA chuckle fucks
12:10 PM - Apr 30, 2024
01:01 PM - Apr 30, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Seems to be a rather large cross over between those who think negging is an appropriate way to talk to women and those who making one-tooth sister-fcker jokes.

Insulting people is not the best or most efficient way to reach folx. But it's pretty damned successful at alienating them entirely.
04:27 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
05:26 PM - Apr 30, 2024
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Coffee
A
You are absolutely correct.
04:22 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Lotsa good points there

Key is voting. The Rt-Wing/GOP operation to implement minority rule has been for at least 28 years (when I directly encountered it) on actively herding these types of voters into an effective block

While they ordinarily may not vote or vote randomly (so cancel out), the RW
04:13 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
media & political ops have intentionally herded this block

Specifically, the block who are *intentionally* uneducated and racist are rage-farmed, motivated, and the playing field tilted by capturing local & state offices

So, I see them as a real threat & also unlikely to find middle ground
04:16 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Great point. Some groups and categories of human, remain open to attacks with little pushback. Sad part is, even a lot of us ‘woke,’ don’t often see it or catch it because it’s so commonly used, sometimes… too often times, by us. I’m glad you caught it.
01:14 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
You're absolutely right. Use of it becomes the norm. But it's disgusting privilege, usually aimed at people who are considered poor, uneducated, and "country." And they wonder why Republicans can use the whole "elite" thing against liberals for decades.
01:56 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}