Sonia C
A
An important read!!

“If the protesters cared about Palestinians, they would have one central demand: Hamas must surrender, because we have all suffered from Hamas and can no longer live under the rule of a terrorist group. Only then can a ceasefire be achieved.“
Raquel @SirenInFlux
Just listen please

https://www.newsweek.com/m...
11:46 AM - Apr 30, 2024
12:13 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Sonia C.
This is why they are protesting. Perhaps their protest chants are uneducated. But I don't think a single one of them would say that they are supporting the Hamas govt of Gaza, nor Islamic social values.
01:29 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Sonia C
A
In response to Max Prophet.
I completely agree with protesting, because what is happening is an atrocity. Unfortunately, many are repeating what Hammas’ message is; resistance “ are by any means necessary" and chants of "from the river to the sea," and “Jews go back to Poland,” are not productive words.
02:24 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Max Prophet
A
As I said in my last post, uneducated chants. And being students they're doing it to be inflammatory. Because they can't hurt the pro-genocide group any other way. It's not a solid support of Hamas or their Sharia laws
In response to Sonia C.
02:27 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
Sonia C
A
In response to Max Prophet.
I can see your point. I think the author is trying to get them to gain a better understanding and to be mindful of their words and actions. It’s easy to get caught up in a mob mentality.
02:31 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Sonia C.
Either way, this is reflecting very poorly on the educational institutions calling out the police on them. And on President Biden who is on record in support of the Universities actions.
02:33 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}