Angela
A
I try really hard to be kind and non-judgmental but I fucking hate the media for completely abdicating any journalistic integrity over the past 9 years. If democracy completely falls this election they will be covered in blood.
02:56 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Matthew Clayton
A
In response to Angela.
Not just giving the Trump hush money trial the “both sides” treatment but also breathlessly covering the pro Hamas protesters at college campuses as if that will make the difference in six months.
05:41 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Matthew Clayton.
Pro Palestinian does not equal pro Hamas wtf. The protestors are not pro Hamas. There might be some outside agitators & radicals as there always is. But caring about the genocide of Palestinian civilians, women & children like the almost 37,000 the idf have killed is not pro Hamas
08:09 PM - Apr 30, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
In response to Angela.
In my opinion, they are already covered in the blood of the 800,000 excess deaths caused by the failures of the Trump regime to respond properly to COVID. Not to mention their many other deadly failures.
03:28 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Angela
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
No argument here. What's aggravating is that they haven't learned a damn thing and are still enabling him.
03:41 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}