Gala Williams
A
thread 1/11
I know I said most of the men that be killing they whole family or they whole family and then themselves are because of wanting to control women..due to women fighting for autonomy, women’s rights and reproductive health. But there’s also another separate problem I’m seeing as well. Yes mostly men
08:00 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
Gala Williams
A
thread 2/11
But women as well who kills they whole family and then themselves are because of this and a thing called postpartum depression. Which is not discussed about often. There’s also a lot of conservatives/right wing who want a total abortion ban with no exceptions. They also want birth control banned. I
08:00 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 3/11
Including plan b. I mean we know some emergency rooms don’t hold plan b for raped victims. And that’s due to disinformation on how birth control, specifically plan b is an abortive pill. It’s hard to get access to them. And prices be high.
08:00 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 4/11
There's So many peer pressure about having kids or having another. Ppl say..” no one is forcing you”
True but there is a thing called guilt tripping or verbally harassing someone into “going along with it.”
08:04 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 5/11
To me that’s forcing. Forcing someone doesn’t have to be physical.
It’s easier said than done.
It’s worse when you’re being pressured by your parents because they want grandkids or if they want you to continue trying to have a boy.
08:07 PM - Apr 30, 2024 (Edited)
Gala Williams
A
thread 6/11
Ppl never listen to ppl who know themselves and want they don’t want . It’s very condescending To assume that someone who regrets means the other person will regret. wtf does another person have to do with that person.
08:10 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 7/11
Even if that one individual regrets..guess what..better to regret now than resenting, neglecting a child.
Also adoption is a thing. Oh and guess what for the ppl that say “ adoption is expensive “
So is having a baby. Both are expensive.
😒
Nice try though
08:14 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 8/11
I also don’t fall for the what age is to have kids. It’s just too much going back and forth on the age to have kids example..it was age 25 or 29 now it’s “ oh he/she too young”

Nice try though 😒
08:19 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 9/11
the whole “ biological clock “ I believe is a myth and a way to persuade people to hurry up and have kids-slick asses!
Anyways

Just because you have baby fever, a uterus or a dick and sperm..does not mean you have to( two to tangle to conceive a baby)
To just have kids.
08:24 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 10/11
Oh and enough of the “ if you have sex, your also consenting to pregnancy “
A bunch of bullshit 😒
08:25 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Gala Williams
A
thread 11/11
Yeah just on a separate note
STOP GUILT TRIPPING FOLKS INTO HAVING KIDS THEY SAID THEY DON’T WANT RIGHT NOW OR NEVER.

THEY Don’t owe you grandkids, infertile women and men children.

Leave ppl alone. Give them autonomy.
08:28 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}