Jon Brundage
A
thread 1/3
The biggest political miss of 2024 will turn out to be the assumption that there are areas so red that they are untouchable for Democrats. Congressional and local races will have women voters able to talk directly with candidates. Should be a strong showing for blue after these conversations.
08:40 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Jon Brundage
A
thread 2/3
"Hello Ms Smith. I'm one of the GOP's old man brigade that voted to prohibit you and your daughters from emergency service during a pregnancy. You can only get care if you are about to die. Please vote for me"
11:46 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Jon Brundage
A
thread 3/3
"Hello Ms Jones. Yes I am a democrat. But if you vote for me I will work to overturn the draconian laws that make you fear for you and your daughters life, because as a women you understand reproduction is far more complicated than these fools realize"
11:48 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Jon Brundage.
I'm not aware of any evidence as to such an assumption. On the contrary, I've seen reports of Dems running in all districts in some states, for example.

I think the effort to identify the potential 'misses' is worthwhile. What else is on the list? (I've posted a bit about my perspective on some.)
08:55 AM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}