Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/7
Um, y'all, DS told me that when white women are pregnant by Black men they have to get shots to be able to carry the baby to term because they don't have what's needed in them to provide black babies with nutrition and growth. And the more Black babies they have, they steal our genes and cells.
11:44 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/7
Before anyone says, "bitch, are you mental?" I already know this is a crock of shit similar to phrenology and shit like that. We are all virtually the same inside. Locations, genetics, blood types, there are things that make us different, but we do not reject the embryos of other races.
11:47 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/7
DS is a full blown hotep. Like her religion and the hypocritical shit it makes her say and believe about sexuality and gender identity, that she clings to out of shame and no idea how not to, her absolutely ridiculous thoughts on genetics, race, and the like are as imaginary as Jonah and the whale.
12:03 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/7
I feel like God, or our faith, or fate, or 17 galactic muses that guide the forces that control who we all are, places me in thr lives of young women who may need guidance in some way, to impart my wisdom. I've been doing it since I was about 12 years old. Sometimes the responsibility is too heavy.
12:07 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/7
But often I just go on faith and talk to them. DS is 30. I've already confronted her about the hypocrisy and she admitted it. I talked to her about therapy and she's getting involved with it (though I do worry it's one of those mental health apps, it's better than nothing).
12:09 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/7
Now I may have to have a discussion with her about race being a social construct and discussing how we are different genetically and the theft of Blackness through genetics is junk science amd very dangerous. Interracial procreation is as scientifically normal as every other kind of procreation.
12:15 PM - Apr 30, 2024
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Coffee
A
Well yeah, but I don't separate those things. And I'm not talking about spa treatments, but mental well-being. Self-care is necessary for survival as much as anything else.

Being around people can be draining They can suck your energy and leave some nasty stuff it its place. 🫤
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
08:50 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to 3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Coffee.
Amen to that. Thats why in life I tend to be a solitary creature. I love being alone with my cat playing mah Jong or watching some Netflix.
09:23 PM - Apr 30, 2024
3Cs: Cannabis, Cats, and Coffee
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
See that's just perfect!
07:56 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}