MEAction NOW
A
Supreme Court will have 'signed its own death warrant' by ruling in Trump’s favor.

IT SURE IS DEAD TO ME - NEED TO BURY THE CONSERVATIVES BY IMPEACHING THEM OR EXPANDING THE COURTS

https://www.alternet.org/t...
09:56 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Sheeda #BidenHarris2024
B
In response to MEAction NOW.
Giving him absolute immunity will cancel their “originality” BS forever. It’s the one thing all sides agreed on. This is changing America into something it never was
01:13 AM - May 01, 2024
Steve Rogers
A
Great, if Trump is granted absolute immunity that, by its nature, would allow Biden to put a hit on his political opponents without fear of retribution. He could dissolve the Supreme Court on a whim which should make the Justices think twice about going along with Trump's absolute immunity fiasco.
12:46 AM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)
IMO
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
I don’t think he would have a choice.
12:50 AM - May 01, 2024
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
There are so many negative things a dictatorial President could and probably would do to destroy our Republic. I cannot believe the SCOTUS is taking the time to consider such a wild claim. We don't need a dictator.
01:00 AM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)
Eric Martin
A
"Hubris truly knows no bounds".
That the men on the court feel entitled to interrupt the females, tells me everything I need to know. Fixing the Supreme Court will take all of our energy and time.
10:10 PM - Apr 30, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}