Raine Hyatt
A
Couldn't be happier Myles is gone. He used his position as a verified user to intimidate others & get accounts he didn't like mass blocked by his followers.
There's scores of users here that blocked me because he told them too.
11:44 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
I’m with you…I’m on their block list.
12:04 AM - May 01, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
It's a shame we can't get a reset.
I was showing a new user how to use the Mute function because they wanted to mute Myles and he just blew up our conversation. Started calling us names and then told his followers to block the two of us. Got tons of hate messages from them as they blocked me
12:09 AM - May 01, 2024
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
Jeeezus…that really sucks. I’m sorry it happened to you.

I was called out for calling them out and was given an ultimatum to take it back or be massed blocked.
That group is hateful, hypocritical & disgusting.
12:12 AM - May 01, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
I honestly quit using this app for months because of it. Before the mass blocking event I was getting lots of interactions, after almost none. Wasn't fun anymore & no one was seeing me.
I just randomly logged in tonight to see if anything changed, to find that oh boy had it ever
12:16 AM - May 01, 2024
Roberta Calm-in-the-storm
A
I’m sorry you had to go through this, I had no idea it was that bad. I like the posts you’ve done so far so hopefully you can find a nicer place to swim in this app now.
02:45 AM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
I’m glad you did!
I just was using the lists I made. There was too much hate going on with them…all the pile-ons…etc.
it’s a lot calmer, we’re getting users from post and Brazil.
12:21 AM - May 01, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
Why Brazil? I've been out awhile and don't get the Brazilian connection. If you know of course
12:23 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}