Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
One user was temporarily suspended last month for 30 days, but the person used his second account to circumvent the suspension. He returned yesterday on his main account, and started the same activity that initially got him temporarily suspended. We permanently suspended all 3 of his accounts.
SoundNFury @MValencia
IDK. With everything going on, all of this HS drama nonsense is a definite distraction.

It doesn't seem that difficult to abide by the rules here. It's evident that some think they are beyond them and want to test those waters. FAFO, right?

Why that would make others leave is also a mystery.
05:33 AM - May 01, 2024
05:41 AM - May 01, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
A small group of users were unhappy about the suspension, and one account in particular started engaging in activity I warned about last month. That user was suspended for 3 days. If adults want to behave like children, they might as well go back to Twitter.
05:51 AM - May 01, 2024
Bruce Allen
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Me, to them:
10:42 PM - May 01, 2024
Jo she/her Thompson
A
I appreciate the candor. It's all a little confusing when you don't see all the factors first hand.
11:39 AM - May 01, 2024
Remember Gea
A
I was relieved to hear the news. Others are still around with similar behaviors, hiding behind false demeanors, but it feels so good to know Spoutible does what seems to be so hard to do on other platforms; ID the boils & burst them open. Thanks 😃
08:41 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}