Nefarious Newt
A
We're a year old. That's a decade in Internet time. That people are wrestling with what they think the platform is and what it ACTUALLY is, is normal. Some people just don't want the party to end. But it always does. This isn't my first go round with social media. The patterns are easy to see.
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀 @mcgarrygirl78
I don't disagree with you. I seriously miss some folks. But the golden days never last, and it's time for folks to make hard choices. Because the blowups every few months can't keep happening. Everyone will just be permanently suspended for the constant battles.
12:53 AM - May 01, 2024
06:18 AM - May 01, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
Exactly. And some folks have been legitimately wronged in shit that's gone on behind the scenes. But, it happened. If the resolution wasn't a good one people had hard choices to make. Stay or go. If you choose stay, only to flip tables when anything happens, stay may have been the wrong decision.
06:59 AM - May 01, 2024
Jamie
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
I (once again) missed all the drama, just like a couple months ago. Been dealing with a back injury, having me up at odd hours (like 3 a.m. lol).

Kinda glad I missed it again. I come here to learn from diverse opinions and to goof around when I need to. The drama is not for me.
06:25 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}