RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Remember the warning all the way back from 2020 about outside agitators infiltrating peaceful protests to mess things up?
Bonnie Ivanish @anniesgal
The rapid spread of vandalism & violence at Palestinian protests makes me wonder about organized efforts to create & coach the chaos, similar to that of Jan 6. Who is lurking in the shadows? Are they involved in the forceful response, too? Can't help but think it's all to undermine Biden's campaign.
05:10 AM - May 01, 2024
06:08 AM - May 01, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Perhaps, but, the entire world, is sick of Israel's shit and Biden is complicit

I'm not a believer in polls but

Anyone with 1/2 a brain saw on Oct 7 where this was going
07:09 AM - May 01, 2024
A
You do realize he's been fighting for peace since last October, and he's been quite open in wanting a ceasefire from both Hamas and Netanyahu. Also are you going to just sit there and tell me that he, and the Department of State are sitting with their thumbs up their asses doing nothing?
In response to lorraine aylward.
07:13 AM - May 01, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
Well, Biden is still selling weapons to Israel

So, no, he is actually arming the ppl committing genocide.

"The Biden administration views weapons transfers as off-limits when considering how to influence the actions of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu"

https://www.washingtonpost...
07:31 AM - May 01, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
Well, Biden is still selling weapons to Israel

So, no, he is actually arming the ppl committing genocide.

"The Biden administration views weapons transfers as off-limits when considering how to influence the actions of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu"

https://www.washingtonpost...
07:28 AM - May 01, 2024
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
I've already covered that. CONGRESS appproates the funding...and Biden signs it. That's not in dispute. Do you think he's stupid to veto to allow the GOP to have an unearned talking point? Also did you forget that unless Congress says otherwise the money has to be used?
07:30 AM - May 01, 2024
BetterDays
A
When this started I said journalists should B checking who's funding this & putin was playing a part.
07:19 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}