RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Remember the warning all the way back from 2020 about outside agitators infiltrating peaceful protests to mess things up?
Bonnie Ivanish @anniesgal
The rapid spread of vandalism & violence at Palestinian protests makes me wonder about organized efforts to create & coach the chaos, similar to that of Jan 6. Who is lurking in the shadows? Are they involved in the forceful response, too? Can't help but think it's all to undermine Biden's campaign.
05:10 AM - May 01, 2024
06:08 AM - May 01, 2024
lorraine aylward
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Perhaps, but, the entire world, is sick of Israel's shit and Biden is complicit

I'm not a believer in polls but

Anyone with 1/2 a brain saw on Oct 7 where this was going
07:09 AM - May 01, 2024
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
Also...these young people better get their shit in check. Doing what they're doing now is how we got into this situation in the first place in 2016...and now ain't the time to be fucking around and finding out. You know what the stakes are and so does everybody else.
07:15 AM - May 01, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
Stereotyping young people/students doesn't help.

Most aren't part of the protests, and of those that are, not all are engaged in violence or threats.

Old cliches that young people don't vote when GenZ has been a reliable Democratic voting block are unfair, and aid MAGA divide and conquer tactics.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
07:50 AM - May 01, 2024
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
There always will be that human element (we both were young people, so we know the travails of young adulthood). Humans are gonna human and make bad decisions sometimes. I will allow for that, because...I've made bad decisions in my late teens an early 20s.
07:57 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}